Casa Mimosa is an authentic free standing wooden house build in a chalet style full of atmosphere. Due to the charming simplicity, its location in nature and the enormous wooden veranda, this house is very suitable for nature lovers. The House is comfortably furnished and has a luxury 4-6 person private sauna.The views from the veranda over the small river are superb. Due to its location next to the playing ground (communal use) with trampoline, this house is also very suitable for families with young children. Casa Mimosa is suitable for 2-4 persons* (or even more when - free of extra charge - a small tent is available which can be placed on the lawn next to the house.
- Total interior floor area is 70 sq m
- Living room with cosy dining, sitting area and children's play corner and a nice wood stove. French windows lead out to your own private terrace
- Large open and well equipped kitchen consists of a 4-burner gas hob and microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- Spacious bedroom with a double bed, a bunk bed and wardrobe and opening Windows with shutters
- Bathroom with spacious shower and wash hand basin
- Separate toilets
- Luxury 4-6 person Finnish sauna with electric oven + cold outdoor shower to cool down
- Very large, sunny but also shaded veranda of appr. 50 sq m with wooden garden furniture and two sun beds
- The lawn next to the veranda has space to take a small child's tent
- Shaded private-place under the big trees next a small waterfall.
* To accommodate four guests, there is a comfortable double sofa bed in the living room, or use of the bunk bed in the bedroom.
|Suitability for for disabled or wheelchair users||:||Not suitable|
|Pets allowed||:||After consultation|
|Smoking||:||Only on veranda|
|Audio/WiFi||:||Yes (but no TV)|
|Availability for winter and long stay||:||No, only available between May, 1th and October, 31th|
|Heated by||:||Wood burning stove|
|Hot water||:||Provided by it´s own geyser|